Counseling is an Investment.
We are specialists in Christian counseling. We are dedicated to working with Christian’s in all realms of life including ministry, family, health, children and marriage. Whether you have personal issues like, depression, anxiety, self-esteem, compulsive behaviors, anger or addictions…or relationship issues with a spouse or child, we specialize in Christian counseling that is effective, spiritual, and theologically grounded. Through counseling you will learn why you feel the way you do, and how to manage emotions and increase self-confidence. We will direct your thoughts upward and inward to find the complete healing that you are desperate to find.
Pastoral Counseling Session, 60 minutes: $60
A cancellation fee of $60 will be charged for no shows and cancellations less than 24 hours. Payment is accepted in the form of cash and/or check.
- We are not an in-network provider for any insurance company. However, some insurance companies will consider us an out-of-network provider and may cover a portion of our work together. We can give you a receipt which you can submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement. Please consult with your insurance provider if you are considering reimbursement—we cannot guarantee anything on behalf of your carrier.
There are several advantages to paying privately:
- You have the freedom to choose your counselor and the type of care you receive.
- When you are paying privately, you have the autonomy to choose the best counselor suited for your needs rather than the insurance company limiting who you can see. You also have flexibility in the type of counseling, who to include in the session, and the length of services.
- You or your child will not be labeled with a mental health diagnosis.
- You must be diagnosed with a mental health diagnosis in order for your therapy to be covered by insurance which can affect future coverage. Not all people who seek counseling necessarily have a mental health diagnosis. Often, individuals are experiencing normal reactions to stressful or challenging life situations and need support with that process.
- You will have complete confidentiality.
- Your records will not be shared with anyone without your permission. In fact, no one else will know you are in counseling unless you tell them.
- You will be able to stay with your counselor even if your insurance plan coverage changes
Can you really put a price on the spiritual and emotional benefits that often result from investing in counseling? We often invest our time, money, and other valuable resources in temporary and worldly pursuits that will never change the course of our lives.
You have the right to decide.
By choosing to pay out of pocket…it puts the choice for Therapy completely in your hands!
Do something that will last a lifetime….Invest in yourself!