20 Habits of Strong Marriages
2. Respect.- Never talk down to your spouse. When you find out what makes your spouse really angry…STOP doing it! Apologize when necessary.
3. Spending quality time together. -Schedule Date nights. Put the kids to bed early, shut off all screens so you have time together.
4. Affirmation. -Acts of Love. Do kind things for each other.
5. Physical touch. -Hugs. Holding Hands. Back rubs. Intimacy
6. Appreciation. -Cards. Gifts. Flowers. Special dinners. Love letters.
7. Choosing your battles. -Stop fighting over petty things -You are on the same team.
8. Complete honesty -About everything. -Especially No money secrets.
9. Learn to be a good cook. -Make him anxious to come home. Fix his favorites, often.
10. Spontaneity. Little surprises before they leave for work or when they come home. Never stop flirting. Never stop dating!
11. Look/smell nice when they come home! -Throw out the old night gown!
12. Keep your bedroom clean and uncluttered. -Make it your romantic sanctuary.
13. Stop comparing your spouse/relationship to others. Build your own ideal marriage relationship!
14. Stop bringing up the past. It’s over, so let it be.
15. Don’t over spend or stretch the family budget by purchasing unnecessary things. Financial problems account for most marital arguments.
16. Forgive immediately. -stop holding grudges.
17. Look for ways to out-serve each other (BEST TIP EVER!)
18. Keep conflicts to yourself. Don’t share/gripe on social medias or at work!
19. Learn when to talk, and when to just listen.
20. Pray every day for your marriage.